3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon

Monday, June 4, 2012

Update

I went to the doctor today for my normal weekly tests. The pediatric cardiologist found, during the echo cardiogram, that the premature atrial contractions have begun again in the baby's heart. They will continue to monitor me weekly. If the contractions increase then they will look at increasing the heart medicine again that I am taking for the baby. I am concerned because my heart and blood pressure could not handle the increased dose previously but I know that we are being watched over. The high risk ob and pediatric cardiologist in CT have already received my records even though we are not there yet. This is a huge blessing as they will be able to be ready for us when we do get there. I was able to find out a little of what to expect when Little Troy is born. They will put him through several tests to see how is heart is doing. They will also watch him closely to see how the heart handles being off of the medication which I have been taking for him. We are scared but we have faith that Heavenly Father is mindful of us. He hears our prayers and he loves us. Please continue to keep Little Troy in your prayers. We are truly grateful for all of the prayers that are offered on our behalf.

No comments: