3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Update
The doctors have been running daily echocardiograms to see how the baby's heart is doing. They are still seeing the atrial flutter but we had to start the heart medicine slowly so it is going to take time. I am not the most patient patient. :) The dosage was increased yesterday and my blood pressure has not taken too kindly to it. The doctor has offered encouragement to me every day to just let the medicine take its course. I just really miss my family. We have so much going on right now that it is hard on me to sit here. We love this little boy so much and want him to come to us healthy. The other day, before I was admitted again, Bridgette asked me about how Little Troy is doing. Troy had explained to her that Little Troy is sick and that the doctors are trying to help him. Bridgette talked to me about her faith in being able to see those who have passed again and how we are blessed to have that knowledge. She opened my heart and eyes to the faith of a child. She is amazing and I could not be more blessed than to have her, Ella and Miriam as my daughters. Last night, in an attempt to lift my spirits, I watched Elder Marlin K. Jensen's CES fireside talk. He was Troy's mission president in NY. He spoke of adversity and rising above our trials. Elder Jensen stressed the importance of not asking "why" but instead asking "what can I learn from this?" That is not something that is easy to do. I think that it is natural human instinct to ask "why"? This is something that I really need to work on. I catch myself, when I am feeling overwhelmed, asking "why"? I am very grateful that Heavenly Father knows how I am feeling and can provide comfort if I let him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment