3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon
Thursday, October 13, 2011
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
I have debated whether or not to draw attention to the misconceptions and way off statements made about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the media recently. However, I do not want anyone to doubt how I feel or what I know, so here it goes. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know that my Father in Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ live and love me so much. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior, my Redeemer, my Brother. I am eternally grateful to Him. I am a Christian. If you have questions about what I believe, please do not hesitate to ask me. Also, there is an online resource: mormon.org which outlines our beliefs. Thank you friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment