3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Our Bridgie Pie
Bridgette had a play-date with a boy from her class today. I know what you are thinking: no she is not 16 yet but they were chaperoned by his mother. :) Anyway she told me yesterday, while we were talking about the boy, that there are two things that she likes about him: 1-The way that he looks and 2-the way that he talks. OH, BOY! She really is only six! Then when I picked her up from his house, he said, "Stay pretty!" She is only six! Do I need to say that again? I am really dreading the teen years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GRUMPY
Post a Comment