3 Nephi 5:13
"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon
Friday, September 11, 2009
Silly Girls
What a day! Ella was misbehaving so Troy gave her a spank on her bum. Her response? "Thank you Dad." Troy and I had to try so hard not laugh. Bridgette gets in the van, after school, and starts questioning me about babies in mommies tummies. She wanted to know EXACTLY how babies got into mommies tummies when there is nothing in the stomach and then there is a baby there. I answered that they just got there. Bridgette said, "But how does the baby get there when there was nothing in the mommy's stomach?" I responded, "The mommy and daddy make the baby." Her response, "But HOW?" Well, she could tell that I was stumbling. After all, are they really supposed to be this curious at almost six years old? Bridgette then said, "It's okay Mom. I will ask Dad. He knows things better. He is smarter than you." What???? I immediately said, "He is not smarter." Bridgette: "Yes he is. He is in podiatry school." Okay...ouch to the mommy. This went back and forth between us for a couple of minutes before she conceded that Dad is not smarter than Mom... reluctantly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! That made me laugh! I love comments that kids make. They're too funny!!! And I'm sure you're just as smart as your husband! ha!
I didn't know you had a blog!! I found it through mutual friends! I'm going to add you to our blog roll. You can check out ours if you want. It's jbsabatini.blogspot.com!! It was nice seeing you today.
Post a Comment