3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our Teenager Bridgette (Who is only 5!)

Yesterday while taking the clothes out of the dryer, I found Bridgette's chapstick. It had melted on several pieces of clothing. I told her what had happened. She apologized several times, in which I responded calmly (yes-calmly) that it was okay. After a few minutes, Bridgette walked back into the laundry room and proceeded to say: "I don't mean to be mean but actually it is your fault because you gave it (the chapstick) to me." Well...my patience immediately left and I said, "Get out!" I then proceeded to scrub the chapstick out of the clothing. I cannot believe how grown up she talks.

1 comment:

Our Crazy Life said...

I think that if she is big enough to have it, she is big enough to help scrub it out of things! Give her a toothbrush and some oxyclean and she wont forget it again for a while!