3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rebekah's Baby Shower

A couple of women in our ward threw me a baby shower today. It was so wonderful. Kelsey made this beautiful diaper cake that must have taken a lot of time to make. I am so grateful for the friends that we have made here. Troy and I feel really blessed. We are so grateful for each other, for Bridgette and Ella, and our daughter who will be born soon.









1 comment:

Ryann said...

I LOVE your blog!The girls are so beautiful and growing up... Beck you look fabulous--not ready to deliver! But, I know you are more than ready and I am so excited for your new baby girl to get here. Can't wait to see pictures! Send our love to Troy and the girls. I love you!