3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon

Friday, November 7, 2008

"Ella ate POOP!"

Troy and I were upstairs working on the computer tonight when Bridgette frantically came to our door. She said, "Ella ate POOP!" I said, "No, she didn't." Bridgette insisted, "Yes she did-I saw her!" I then decided to explained to a frantic big sister that Ella actually ate a raisinet that I gave to her. Bridgette's response-"Can I have a raisinet?" Okay, I hate to admit it but we had a good laugh.

2 comments:

Naybabe said...

That's too funny!!! Raisinets kinda look like pooh :-P

Our Crazy Life said...

Becky I can't believe you have 2 kids that old and neither one has eaten poop before!!