3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Our Trip to NY

The girls and I with Lucas, Joseph and Kali. We missed seeing you Dakota!
Picking grapes with Grandma and Poppie was a blast!




A fun time with Lucas!

The Sacred Grove was beautiful. Our trip to the Palmyra Temple was wonderful. It made me really miss Troy.


One of the only photos that I could sneak of Joseph! :) Bridgette had a great time playing in the sand with her cousins.
Everyone had a great time at Chuck E. Cheese. Thank you so much Grandma and Poppie!






The girls and I went to New York for a couple of weeks to see our family. We had a great time. We ate ice cream at the local ice cream stand A LOT. Bridgette loved the icecream at Grandma and Poppie Gettys' place.
This is how Ella looked each time!











1 comment:

Naybabe said...

Haha! I love Ella face in that last picture :D So super cute... I can't believe how big their both getting ever though its only been a couple months. Miss you guys lots!