3 Nephi 5:13

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." - The Book of Mormon

Saturday, August 16, 2008

We are now in our new home!

Hello everyone,

We made it to our new home last week. Our internet service was just connected yesterday. We miss everyone so much. The drive was long but we did it! We have been exploring our new town and the surrounding areas. The other day, the girls and I went to a park that has the foundation of an old barn in it. The barn is believed to have been a stop on the Underground Railroad. It was fun to share some history with Bridgette. We went to the beach today and also the Serpent Safari at the mall. We were able to see a lot of snakes, lizards, crocodiles, and alligators. We had a good time.

1 comment:

Naybabe said...

Hey there guys, I'm glad you made it there safely. Looks like your getting this blogging thing down, looks awesome :D and its a good way to keep everyone up to date with things going on in your neck of the woods... Well I hope your all doing great and I'll stop by and visit again.